Bluebell Update

Since my last post regarding Bluebells on 2nd April there are now signs of the early blooms popping up throughout south east England.

The National Trust & Woodland Trust both have dedicated pages on their websites to help you find the best places to visit:

National Trust Bluebell Watch

Woodland Trust Bluebell Wood Finder

I'm planning a short Bluebell Photowalk in the next couple of weeks, more than likely on Saturday 8th or Thursday 13th May. Contact me via the contact page at www.ukphotowalks.com if you'd like to come along.

And don't forget to keep a watch on this blog and @ianpack on Twitter for news of my rare orchid outdoor photo workshop. I can't give a date for this until I have a better idea when the orchids will be at their best. To register your interest, contact me via the UK Photo Walks website.

Ian

Comments

  1. Oh what I'd give to be able to go!!! Too bad my budget and work schedule gets in the way of all that is fun and soul-satisfying...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts