Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise® 40 V2.0

I am gutted - on the 21st January I received an email from Snapperstuff, the UK importer of Think Tank Photo bags telling me of the availability of the new shiney Urban Disguise® V2.0 bags, having purchased the Urban Disguise® 40 V1.0 only a couple of weeks before.

 Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise® 40 V2.0
Showing the redesigned front pocket
Photograph: Snapperstuff

The Urban Disguise® 40 V1.0 is an excellent bag with one or two niggles that have been fixed in the Urban Disguise® 40 V2.0 design. If only I had waited;-( I would now have a bag with a flat front pouch capable of taking two decent sized DSLR bodies with movable dividers, a zip to expand the inner storage to take even bigger DSLRs and a clip to keep the grab handles together. Oh well, such is life.

Extra depth in main compartment
Photograph: Snapperstuff

Anyway, the Urban Disguise® 40 V1.0 doubles up as both a decent camera bag and day-to-day manbag allowing me to keep all those little essentials like rolls of black electrical tape, Swiss Army knife, mint sweets, rail tickets, pens etc, etc. The list goes on and saves me stuffing my pockets with cr4p whilst allowing me to carry a DSLR, a couple of hefty lenses, Speedlite, spare batteries, radio trigger - in effect a complete off-camera Speedlite flash kit in a discrete bag. The only gear I need carry separately are stands, clamps or other supports.

Comments

Popular Posts