New Photo Walks & Photo Workshops for 2011


I have just finished putting the finishing touches to my the first phase of my 2011 photo walk and photography workshop schedule. I will be leading studio and location workshops with Park Cameras as well as leading my own photo walks and workshops.

Bee Orchid - Ophyrys apifera

I have four new photo walk workshops for 2011:

I am also working on a series of location based workshops for portrait and wedding photographers including portfolio building days which will enable you to create portfolio images with professional models or actors.


More information on all the currently available workshops may be found by visiting www.ukphotowalks.com/dates.htm

There are more practical photography training workshops in development, if you would like to receive more information, do sign up to receive email communications via www.ukphotowalks.com.

Comments

Popular Posts