Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise® 70 Pro
For the photographer carrying two regular or pro size DSLRs with lenses attached to each
camera body – or even a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached to any camera body – Think Tank Photo
announces the release of the cavernous Urban Disguise ® 70 Pro.
This is a briefcase style gear bag for traveling in style and protecting camera equipment without attracting attention as an obvious camera bag. The interior accommodates a host of camera configurations that enable photographers to keep all their gear secure in one bag.
• Secret pocket -- On the inside of the front pocket is a “secret” zipped pocket. It is designed to hold airline tickets, passports, and other irreplaceable items.
• Attaches to rolling bags -- The Urban Disguise 70 features a slot that allows it to be secured to a roller. A tab on the bottom prevents it from accidentally unzipping.
• Stretch pockets -- The pockets on either side of the bag stretch to hold items like mobile phones, strobes, and even smaller water bottles.
• Business card slot -- The back of the bag has a slot big enough to hold many business cards so you can give them away to clients and friends.
• Rear zippered pocket – Ready access to magazines, notebooks, plane tickets, and other essential items.
• Shoulder Harness -- With Think Tank’s Shoulder Harness (sold separately) the shoulder bag converts into a backpack.
Like all of the Urban Disguise shoulder bags, this new model is designed to
allow photographers to travel in style while protecting their valuable equipment from
prying eyes. They are intentionally designed not to look like camera bags, thus
allowing photographers to carry even their larger lenses into potentially perilous
settings. “This design concept is the culmination of years of observation of
photojournalists and other photographers who have jury-rigged their bags to
decrease their public exposure,” said Think Tank Photo founder and lead designer
Doug Murdoch. “Whether it is a professional who wishes to maintain a subtle
presence in potentially dangerous situations or a serious amateur who wishes to
lessen the risk of having their gear ripped off, the Urban Disguise’s design allows the
right gear to be carried with less fear.”
Internal Dimensions: 37 x 31 x 16.5 cm
External Dimensions: 38 x 32 x 19 cm
Weight: 1.0 - 1.7 kg depending on accessories used
Recommended UK price £135.75 inc. VAT
# # #
Online from: www.snapperstuff.com
In store & online from: 360 Tactical VR www.360tacticalvr.com; Arrimedia (Uxbridge)
www.arrimedia.com; Clifton Cameras (Dursley, Gloucestershire) www.cliftoncameras.co.uk;
Conns Cameras (Dublin, Ireland) www.connscameras.ie; EOS Magazine www.eosmagazine.
com; Fixation (London) www.fixationuk.com; Grays of Westminster (London)
www.graysofwestminster.co.uk; Harrison Cameras (Sheffield) www.harrisoncameras.co.uk;
Jacobs Photo & Video (London; Cardiff; Leicester; Newcastle) www.jacobsdigital.co.uk; Morris
Photographic (Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire) www.morrisphoto.co.uk; PFD (Manchester)
www.pfdstore.com; Speed Graphic