Good Bye MXV (Sussex) Ltd

It's with a heavy heart that write this post. MXV was one of those camera shops where you always received a hearty welcome from the staff and invariably left the shop spending money even when you had no intention of doing so.

Paul Beaumont had a knack of recruiting very knowledgable staff who without exception also had a well developed collective sense of humour. In one case I'd say the humour was more warped than mine (which takes some doing!). It became a standing joke between Jim & I that the main reason I made period pilgrimages to Uckfield was the fact that I received a better level of abuse from the staff than I did at other camera stores.

I sorry to see MXV close and wish all the staff well for the future in these difficult economic times.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts