Photographer Caught Naked


Well not quite! The standing joke with my kids is "Dad is naked without a camera" and yesterday was a good example.

I was on my way out of the door. The camera bag was loaded; my man bag (with G10 & iPhone) was loaded. I needed to get something form the studio and upon my return a Great Spotted Woodpecker was pecking away on the trunk of the apple tree in the garden next door. And where were my bl**dy cameras, in the bl**dy car! By the time I'd hunted out my old Fuji 9500s, batteries and a CF card the damn thing had flown way.

A missed opportunity.
The view from my studio window. The arrow shows where the woodpecker was from the wide end
(28 mm equiv. on 35 mm full-frame) of the Fuji Finepix 9500s!

Now can you see why I always say to aspiring photographers to always have a camera with you, as you'll never know when you'll need it. Needless to say, the Fuji Finepix 9500s is loaded and sitting next to me ready for action.

TTFN

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts