Inspired by Banksy


Inspiration can come from many sources, in this case from Banksy's graffitti preserved behind clear plastic for all to see on the route of this year's Worldwide Photo Walk in Brighton. I won't say where as that will spoil part of the fun on the day. The route I've planned will give plenty of scope for some cracking images.

The above image started out as an over exposed jpeg file that I was going to trash. The reason for this was simple, I'd been working with my Canon 5D Mk II earlier and dialled in 2 stops over exposure and not reset it before packing the camera away. I started shooting and wondered when I previewed the first frames they were a bit on the pale side!

Anyway, I shouldn't even be here, I should be planting my tomatoes before they die.

TTFN

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts